- SQL Server specialist with database design & architecture experience
- Able to maintain a high level of availability + performance of database systems
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS knowledge – able to advise clients re BI + reporting
We are looking for a talented BI Developer/Analyst with a strong passion for business intelligence and data warehousing. Our client requires a SQL Server specialist with a strong background in business intelligence who can drive their client’s businesses forward in an innovative way.
The successful applicant will have:
- Extensive experience in a SQL DBA role.
- Database design & architecture experience
- Strong experience with data warehousing. Business Intelligence and reporting knowledge - SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Confidence your ability to undertake installations, up-grades,
- Keen desire to maintain optimal performance by tuning and to ensure, storage, archiving, back-up and recovery processes are functioning correctly.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively and proven providing 3rd level support.
- Experience working with large databases
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) certification
Our client requires a team player who is relaxed in a project environment.
You will be a self-starter who requires minimal management and is interested in new technologies and keeping up to date with the latest developments in your field.
To succeed this prime career opportunity you, you will definitely require:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills and exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task - You will be working on multiple assignments for multiple clients.
- Flexibility - As a part of this integral role some on call support will be required.
If you can evidence that you actively adapt technology in an innovative manner to drive our client’s client’s businesses forward, APPLY NOW.