· Implement full stack technology
· Leading edge business promising high grow
· Open source/SaaS
Our client is a market leader in a leading-edge business which promises high growth and significant opportunities for expansion in the future. To meet the rapid growth in demand, this innovative company is in the process of expanding their permanent software development team.
An opportunity to join this team exists for a JS Full Stack developer with wide experience in a variety of ICT development projects, who can provide solutions for this dynamic business that employs continuous integration and delivery.
As Senior Developer, you will
- relish designing and developing efficient solutions that evidence your knowledge of systems architecture and exposure to scalable, distributed and real-time systems.
- take care of server configurations, databases, API’s and business logic.
- understand best practices for designing API’s
- be versatile when it comes to development being able to work on back-end and front-end development while focusing on the back-end development of our client’s systems. (SaaS, Java with Spring for the server side etc)
- orchestrate jobs related to the software development life cycle by regularly delivering new code releases and effecting to the development of new software projects as you continuously improve the code base, systems and processes.
- be able to provide solutions for speed performance of systems and take pride in measuring your results by your achievements.
Key Technical Skills
- Good object-oriented development skills in Java, Spring
- Highly proficient in PHP development, best practices and libraries
- Good understanding of SQL including complex queries and optimisation
- Knowledge of Go with web sockets
- Knowledge of servers, Cloud based and infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of relational databases, MySQL experience preferred
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Previous e-commerce experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Desirable Experience includes:
- Payment gateway integration experience, preferably AWS
- Embedded Linux with GUI displays is an added bonus
- Experience working in a SCRUM or Agile team
Our client cares and thinks as much about enabling great end to end customer experiences as they do about the technology.
If you are a skilled developer who loves updating and improving products and wants to utilise your technical skills and experience to make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this career opportunity.
To register your interest for this challenging role in a growing new field at the top of our minds, please apply without delay by sending your CV as a Word doc and a cover letter summarising your web project development experience to Rosemary Jackson (ref:RJ23998).