- Leverage your product knowledge and broad based skills
- Implementing and supporting ERP/financial applications
- Utilise your strong customer relationship skills.
- Good package includes car parking
We are seeking an experienced consultant with ERP and/or financial applications implementation experience working for small to medium sized enterprises in a project environment.
As a versatile application consultant, you will be conducting system analysis, undertaking new implementations and some support work as well as doing some development work and implementing enhancements.
· 3-5+ years ERP or Financial software applications experience.
· Solid product knowledge of at least one financial application.
· Functional analyst with strong analysis skills.
· Very good documentation skills.
· Ability to interpret financial statements.
· Warehouse management systems knowledge is desirable
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize.
· Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Possess excellent problem definition and problem solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and good client facing manner.
· Ability to learn and apply new technologies.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and orally is essential
To succeed in this role, you will be highly competent at devising processes for our client’s clients electronic data transactions and advising our clients how best they can carry out business transactions with other companies using electronic channels. You will be able to analyze the company requirements and upgrade the current systems by developing and designing systems to resolve system drawbacks.
You will have a successful track record working for a packaged software vendor or internally as an ERP/Financial Application Consultant or Business Analyst. A relevant IT qualification and/or Certification is desirable. While web application development skills are a bonus for this role, they are not essential.
The key requirements for this varied role are your ability to:
· build a rapport with our client’s clients by defining their business requirements.
· leverage your product knowledge and understanding of how the financial software solution can be best applied in a variety of businesses.
· initiate and accomplish tasks to implement, support and develop enhancements for our client’s financial/ERP software solution to achieve the best outcomes for clients.
If you are a self starter who enjoys project work and you have the necessary product and business knowledge, please express you interest with a confidential application without delay.
Apply to Rosemary Jackson at De Winter International (ref: RS: 023934).