Experience the New Zealand lifestyle - live and work in one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Southern Hemisphere. This is your opportunity to work for a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics AX business solutions to enterprise and mid-market organizations based in Auckland.
- Permanent role – 3+ years Dynamics AX +
- Supply Chain Background
- Advanced WAX experience is desirable
Our client is in the process of adding to their pool of talented Dynamics AX Consultants to meet their growing customer base.
You will be a valued member of a team of experienced consultants working in a relatively flat structure to maximize the end customer experience with Dynamics AX.
You will have proven experience in:
- implementation of the Dynamics AX with 2-3+ years project experience ideally.
- determining customer business requirements and objectives and developing application designs to solve business and operational problems.
- software design, technical product support, or consulting.
- the retail and manufacturing industries preferably.
You will have demonstrated ability in guiding, facilitating and enabling clients to gain full functionality using Dynamics AX by evidencing your expertise in product knowledge coupled with your strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
Experience with Advanced Warehouse Management for Dynamics AX is relevant.
Dynamics AX Certification is desirable.
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of Dynamics AX7, good communication skills and a proven track record in consulting.
Send your CV to Rosemary at De Winter International for consideration for this new position.
We are keen to hear from you if you are considering a career move if you have Dynamics AX experience.