Our client is seeking an experienced consultant with knowledge of accounting from practice services and systems to analyze business processes within accounting practices and deliver process improvements.
Our client is seeking a proven Consultant with knowledge of financial reporting, experience in implementing software solutions and awareness of taxation and other compliance requirements relevant to businesses.
You will use your knowledge of best practice to design an appropriate solution based on your analysis of the systems.
During the course of a client implementation cycle, you will be acting as an adviser on specific issues and provide project management expertise during implementations. You will be responsible for product training and the facilitation of the adoption of the new systems.
- Five years of combined advisory or relevant industry experience in accounting and an understanding of complete financial analysis process.
- Experience in installing and implementing accounting, payroll and/or HRIS software systems is desirable.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to financial reporting for businesses including income tax and company taxation compliance requirements.
- Experience in Financial reporting for Soletrader, Partnerships, Companies and Trusts is relevant.
- Previous experience as an employee of an accounting practice ideally.
- Similar experience within an environment using extensive internal compliance controls is relevant.
- Chartered accountancy qualification - CA / ACA / CPA preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to travel as needed
This is your opportunity to plan and manage the delivery of projects to enhance our client’s services to customers.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV as a Word doc to Rosemary Jackson